Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Something New...blogger Amanda Wright


Having been married for a whopping six months now, I thought it would be cool to get another voice into this blog...a 'something new' if you well. Enter the lovely Amanda Wright...newly engaged, fashion saavy, and a Type A like myself who will leave no stone unturned to find the perfect dress! Her search is your gain, so enjoy another take on the mission to find the ultimate wedding dress!

Hello Lovely Ladies!
I’m Amanda…a recently engaged New Yorker, who fell in love with the idea for Lanie’s new store Lovely. I can’t wait for this much needed addition to the bridal scene in NYC. But in the meantime, I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences searching for the perfect LWD (long white dress, instead of LBD!) or just about anything else wedding fashion related. I spend a lot of time reading wedding blogs, so I’ll be sure to share the best of the best that I find.

But now, let’s get down to business with one of my truly dream dresses!


image left: brides.com
image right: Amy Michelson

It’s the one of the left and the only picture I can find of this amazing Carolina Herrera dress. The unique neckline really gets me, you rarely seen anything like it! I’m all about unique when it comes to a wedding dress. As long as it says YOU, and hey we are all unique, then it can’t be wrong. I’ve been told this dress is no longer being made so I’m out of luck, but it’s the inspiration for my search, the dress by which all others will be compared. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment