Sunday, January 10, 2010

Delphine Manivet-A Wedding Dress ANGEL

Seriously...I think I died and went to heaven. These dresses are not only insanely beautiful, but they are like nothing I've seen before! So wonderful to see a fresh approach on bridal. Luckily, I won't have to admire them from afar, because the talented French designer Delphine Manivet will be premiering in the United States in Lovely this Spring! I can't wait to to carry Delphine's line in my store! Come pay it a visit when we open, s'il vous plait! And a Merci to Amanda Wright, a lovely bride-to-be who introduced me to Delphine's repertoire.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lanie! I'm so glad Delphine Manivet will be at Lovely. I can't wait to try on her gorgeous dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these! they're all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete