Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{ALT} Bride - Color

Recently, I saw The Sweetest Occasion's pick for pink wedding dresses as a favorite trend for 2010 weddings, and it really got me thinking... If white (or ivory) wasn't the norm would I go for another color? Here are my favorite considerations for alternatives, pink and other, to the traditional white dress.

Absolutely love this sparkling grey dress from Reem Acra


Soft pink perfection from Sarah Seven (a Lovely designer!)



Be extremely original in pale aqua from Carol Hannah



My two favs vintage and gold from Charlotte Casadejus



Elegant and whimsical taupe from J. Mendel


Ultimately, I know a white dress is for me. I actually really love the color 'white' (my staple outfit is a white t-shirt and jeans). Still, it's good to know us brides have more options these days. So if your favorite color is blue and you look awesome in blue, I say go for it.

1 comment:

  1. I tried on that Reem Acra dress! It is even more beautiful in real life. Very classy glamorous!

    ReplyDelete